BioRep supports numerous research networks for:
- Kit supplier: standardisation of the materials leads to less confusion, less errors and gains in efficiency during the sampling. The kits are designed in collaboration with the client and afterward assembled and distributed to the collection sites.
- Logistic supporter: BioRep offers full management of any types of transports, ambient temperature, controlled temperature, in dry ice or in vapour shipper.
- Laboratories Services: BioRep offers Lab ISO 9001:2008 certified. Cellular lab establishes, maintain and distributes cell lines cultures as well as DNA derived from these cell cultures. Molecular lab have developed various genetics tests aimed to early diagnosis and finally microbiology lab acts in finding possible contaminations in cell cultures.
- Storage services: BioRep offers long term storage of biological material (cell lines, stem cell lines, tissue, nucleic acids …) at very low temperature. The facilities has a 24h monitoring and control system (SCUBE) able to supervise all the equipments.
- Distribution of biological material: biological specimens can be distributed to researchers afterwards an official request by the client.