There are different kinds of storage systems appositely studied in order to well arrange all the biological samples.
Generally we can distinguish three types of storage systems:
- Steel rack or aluminium rack with different layers per boxes 25 or 100 positions.
- Plastic cryo-boxes 25 or 100 positions for vials of various volumes
For blood and serum bags:
- Steel frame or aluminium frame for blood bags, from 25ml to 700ml
- Steel cassette or aluminium cassette for the bags.
- Plastic cylinder canister
- Plastic goblet of different shape and dimensions