The collection and transfer of biological samples are critical steps for the protection of the quality of the sample itself, which must be processed and cryopreserved.
National and European regulations concerning the transport of biological material are frequently modified, so it is necessary to be always informed and updated on changes in transport regulations, and to rely on experts in the field.
BioRep has more than 15 years of experience in transport and logistics services management for national and international research centres such as the European Huntington Disease Network, ENROLL-HD, TRACK-HD, Parkinson’s Progression Markers Initiative and Leucine-Rich Repeat Kinase 2, for which it manages transfers of biological material from over 200 pick-up points and 30 countries around the world. BioRep is able to offer an adequate management of the transport of biological material at room temperature in dry ice and/or in nitrogen vapours, always guaranteeing maximum safety and arrival at destination in optimal times and conditions.
BioRep deals with:
- point-to-point transport;
- management of a network of collection sites;
- management of transports between third parties;
- standardized withdrawal kits, according to specific withdrawal or storage requirements;
- transport management through express couriers, through prepaid waybills and barcoded;
- dedicated shipments by dedicated couriers selected and qualified according to our quality management system.